Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let Your Heart Be Light

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, it's not technically Christmas anymore but since I haven't gone to sleep yet, I think it still counts :) The last month I've had a hard time believing it was already almost Christmas and now I can't believe it's over! Time really does fly sometimes. It's easy to get caught up with the chaos of the season but at the end of the day all that matters is the memories that were made and this year was definitely memorable!

I didn't have any expectations this year. I didn't even make a Christmas list! My favorite part of this entire day was spending time with my family and my tortoises. The babies truly made this day extremely special for me. I am SOOOO happy to be their "mom" and just being with them was a gift. I can't adequately explain how much I love my tortoises. I honestly don't think there are enough words. Perhaps it borders on obsession but I cherish every moment I am with them. I dread the day they are too big to carry around or fall asleep on me and it's quickly approaching :( I know my heart will break in two but since we haven't crossed that bridge yet, I gladly let them crawl up to my neck and fall asleep, even if it puts me in the most uncomfortable position! It's totally worth it.

Hanging out with Sylv by the barn at night. Fun/weird times :)

Annual Reyes Family Dinner at Reata!

We periodically napped for hours while everyone else wrapped gifts. Lazy bones ;)

They LOVED being the main attraction!

Sylv. Again!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Elmer, Shanelle and Sylvester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment